TJ Fitness & Wellbeing is a Personal Training service offering expert training and nutrition guidance for beginners through to professional athletes.
- Fat loss and weight management
- Body transformations
- Muscular toning and definition
- Fitness tests/assessments
- Torso and core stability strength training
- Aerobic/cardiovascular conditioning
- Speed, agility and quickness (SAQ) training
- Home and gym exercise prescription
Educate, Motivate & Inspire – it’s so much more than making you sweat!
Our private studio offers our clients the opportunity to train in an environment built to support their fitness ambitions. We are as committed to your goals as you are – sometimes more – keeping you on track, teaching you how to fuel your body, monitoring your progressions and celebrating your successes! It’s about developing a healthy, determined mind-set that will not accept failure in or outside of the gym.
Personal Training is the first choice for those who are serious about achieving results.
Train on your own or with friend and family. Also includes nutrition counselling.
CLICK HERE to view all PT packages
Sports performance/Event-Specific Training
- Training for sports professionals
- Pre-season sport specific training
- 1/2 and Marathon training
- Tough Mudder and similar endurance events
- Team/group training
Because limits are just an illusion.
The training behind the track, field, court or ring directly impacts on the performance of the athlete. Professional or recreational, we can help you gain the extra edge in your sport!
We have the BEST functional fitness equipment available to devise sport specific programmes aimed at improving power and speed! We focus on the functional movements and specific skills of the athlete’s sport whilst also identifying imbalances and weaknesses to help reduce the potential for injury. With our knowledge and the use of our private studio we can guarantee that athletes of any level can reach the peak of their performance.
We also offer Group Sports Performance Training for teams and clubs – available on request!
Low Back Pain Exercise Specialist
Did you know that more than 80% of the adult population suffer from lower back pain at some time in their life? According to the NHS, low back pain is now the leading cause of disability.
I am a qualified Level 4 Low Back Pain Exercise Specialist which means that I can assess, design, deliver, monitor and evaluate exercise sessions that will be critical to the recovery of clients with low back pain.
Click here to enquire and start exercising effectively for your low back pain!
- Food diary analysis
- Nutrition and weight management programmes
- Supplement advice and recommendations
- Goal setting and progression
- Dietary requirements for sport specific training
- Tailored macronutrient plans
Good nutritional practice is the key to a successful training regime. A balanced diet is fundamental to supply your body with the right fuels at the right time to perform, and maintain a healthy, fully functioning body!
I offer in-depth nutrition counselling to advise upon the uses, benefits, effects and timings of consumption of the different macronutrients and how together we can incorporate the correct dietary fuel to make you look and feel better than ever!
GP and Exercise Referral
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Metabolic disesaes
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopaedic diseases and disabilities
- Psychological and mental health
- Pulmonary diseases
- Raised cholesterol and obesity
Whilst the prescription of medication and client health care is primarily the responsibility of a doctor, my specific expertise will enable me to work alongside your doctor’s referral in preparing and progressing comprehensive exercise programmes to help to manage, cure or reduce the effects of a medical condition, to ensure that you live a longer, healthier life!
Ante & Post Natal Exercise
- Benefits, risks and contraindications of both pre and post-natal exercise
- Nutrition during and after pregnancy
- Coping with physiological, medical problems and conditions during and after pregnancy
- Exercise programmes for each trimester of pregnancy
- Exercise programmes for the post natal stage
An increased number of women are choosing to exercise during pregnancy to help their bodies adapt to the huge changes they must undergo. Being qualified in both the pre and post natal stages of birth, I can help you reach your fitness and weight goals and ensure that you regain confidence in your own skin, as quickly as possible!
- Sports injuries
- Joint complaints and replacements
- Lower back pain
By using specifically tailored exercises and rehabilitation experience, I can help you regain full fitness, strength and mobility following an accident or a sports-related activity.